— Suzy, Elementary School Teacher —
A multi-sensory reading experience connects with a variety of learning styles
Demonstrate the infinite possibilities of a Story and spark a passion for reading
Transform a time-honored classroom medium into a new experience
Provide opportunities for language development and literacy engagement, enhancing the integration and analysis of knowledge and ideas from texts.
Audio interpretations of children’s books demonstrate how the arts are interconnected and encourage students to consider the multiple ways of approaching a single idea.
• Enhance storytime.
• Encourage technology use without distraction.
• Link home and school story connections.
• Provide motivating support for literacy learning.
• Sequence activities with sounds.
• Use music as a transition to storytime.